Monday, November 4, 2013

I AM FROM BOSTON!! ((The woman behind the avi))



 I don't pronounce my R's

I call a liquor store a packie

A garbage can a rubbish barrel

I call carbonated soft drinks tonic.

A water fountain a bub blah

I call sprinkles jimmies

I call a milkshake a frappe



I root for a team that hasn't won a World Series since 2007 (TILL THIS YEAR!!))

I yell Yankees Suck whenever I can.



I say good things are wicked pissa and bad thing are pissa.

 I think Larry Bird is the greatest basketball player ever .

I think Ted Williams and David Ortiz  are the greatest hitters of all time






.
Bobby Orr revolutionized the defensive position forever.

Cam Neely was the best power forward to ever play the game.

Vinatieri never has to hit a field goal again, and Tom Brady's the next Joe Montana.





To me any place west of Rt. 128 is the boonies, and Cape Cod is a little piece of heaven on Earth.

The best thing to do on a summer night is to watch the Sox with lots of Fenway franks and ice cold beer.

I ride the T.

I know better than to swim in the Charles, but I do love that dirty water.....



Damn straight I'm a F-ing Bostonian... and I' m wicked proud of it !!!


About the woman behind the avi
The RL Cinn

 birthday - June 13th

Favorite color : purple - any shade and white

Favorite flower: white lilacs, lily of the valley, daisies

Favorite Fruit: ranier cherries and blueberries

Favorite food-  cheap..PIZZA/not so cheap..Lobster (like chinese food too)

Favorite Candy: chocolate (esp M&M's... and fancy truffles)

Favorite smells -a man clean from the shower and the smell of sex

Favorite Musician: Eric Clapton

Favorite Holiday: Halloween -wicked fun and the beginning of the holiday season (but I am a holiday junkie... love them all)

Favorite animal: Dog

Favorite car- 1969 Barracuda fast back white with red leather interior

Favorite Authors: Arthur Conan Doyle, Agatha Christie, Stephen King, Robin Cook, Tony Hillerman, Sue Grafton, Lewis Carroll, Douglas Preston & Lincoln Childs, Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte,  Anne Rice and too many more to list..

Favorite Book: Usually the one I am currently reading.. lol

Favorite Movies: Lost Boys, Tank Girl, Sleepless in Seattle, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Prancer, Elf, Big Trouble in Little China, Highlander, and any Winnie the Pooh Movie..lol..

Hobbies: Reading, Gardening (I grow flowers and herbs and tomatoes if I can), Cooking (I cook well), Baking (I bake well), and of course SL,  and baseball!


Scared Of - the dark, the unknown  and of disappointing someone

Do you think you're funny? funniest when I am not trying to be

Happiest When-I am reading..I actually immerse myself in the book. I have done that since I was a kid. My personal escape.. ( I am pretty damn happy with DR..just saying)

My worst habit- PROCRASTINATION...

My best characteristic- my ability to love unconditionally ,  care completely and forgive absolutely.. I never hold a grudge- waste of time...

I love music...specially blues and rock music... and I have always been a sucker for a mean guitar...music is a way to express my soul....my life is "interesting right now"... "I got this feeling that something ain't right.. I am trying to make sense of it all, but I can see it makes no sense at all..I don't think I can take any more.. And I’m wondering how I’ll get down the stairs....I have clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right" like I said "INTERESTING"... and I collect bunnies& ,seashells . I love Cape Cod- all seasons. I love Disneyworld...I would live there if I could! lol ..

I get off on 57 Chevys; I get off on screaming guitar.
Like the way it hits me every time it hits me.
I've got a rock and roll heart.

I am a sensuous & crazy woman who loves life's luxuries - tastes, smells, sounds, feelings, images... I need to indulge this part of me- delicious, tantalizing food and drink; gently scented candles, perfumes, powders, incense; wonderful music from sexy, sulty jazz to bone-shaking blues; soft, comfortable clothing and richly textured bedding and surrounded by beautiful, peaceful colors. I am a dreamer with my feet firmly planted in the stars.  When I love a man I devote my self to him, his pleasure, his joy and him alone..he becomes my everything!! And I want it that way! When you love a man, he becomes more than a body. His physical limbs expand, and his outline recedes, vanishes. He is rich and sweet and right. He is part of the world, the atmosphere, the blue sky and the blue water. He is everything. (DR is my everything)


Once inside a woman's heart
A man must keep his head
Heaven opens up the door
Where angels fear to tread
Some men go crazy
Some men go slow
Some men go just where they want
Some men never go.......

Too many people here in SL think love is a fool's game..some trite, easy words that slip off the tongue & are meaningless off this monitor..but a woman's heart is a fragile, wondrous thing filled with love & passion.  A woman's heart is filled with dreams...she longs for the man who doesn't try to understand her, or change her, who can just love her.   A woman's love is precious & miraculous.. it can transform a man into what he hopes to be. A woman's love & devotion can be yours forever... but not without attention & romance.  Remember, love isn't a game...on or off SL.  No one has the right ot break another's heart.

A woman's appetite is twice that of a man's; her sexual desire, four times; her intelligence, eight times. Sanskrit proverb








No comments:

Post a Comment