Monday, November 4, 2013

About Lexi Simoncelli and family

Lexi ~ 29 year old fiancee to Compeer the love of my life he picked me up when i was down and showed me true love and made my life whole. He not only took on me but he took on the children as his own and loves them equally. We will be getting married in december when i will finally be Mrs Raa cant wait !!!!! Police chief / teacher love my jobs equally Mummy to Roxie 3 year old bubbly little girl who is a princess loves anything pink / Layla 18 month old little cupcake brought into our lives by the wonderful Cinn and we are so so happy to have her loves to crawl and get into mischief / Lilly 4 months old little angel daddys girl loves her rattle and her toy elephant

finally found our forever home in ocean pointe i never felt settled till now I have been to many places tried many times to settle but i know this is where we were meant to end up. been through alot but it brought us all together and made us stronger.



Cinn and Ja our mom/dad  The best parents and friends we could wish for they welcomed me into there family with open arms and took on our brood the girls love there nana/papa very much.



note from Cinn:

   Lexi is the Police Chief in Ocean Pointe.  She does a remarkable job and we wouldn't be Ocean Pointe without Lexi and her care and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment